Sublifabric textile vinyl, printable with sublimation inks. Especially useful for the elaboration of logos and their subsequent application on sports garments or work uniforms.
- Made of white polyester fabric with a satin finish.
- Suitable for applying on cotton, polyester and acrylic fabrics as long as they do not have a water-repellent coating.
- Selling unit: By the yard at 17.5-inch width or the 10.9-yard-long roll at 17.5-inch width
- Thermoadhesive. Once sublimated, it is fixed to the garment using heat.
- Silicone paper support that allows to fix the sublimated vinyl to the garment by heat transfer.
- Homogeneous surface for bright, strong color prints.
RESISTANCE TO WASHING
- Maximum temperature: 40ºC
- Machine wash or hand wash inside out.
- Use common detergent.